Get ready for an incredible Next Drop experience! Stay tuned for exclusive offers, special collaboration or celebrity picks. The countdown to awesomeness has begun!
ULURU - SMOKED WOOD
A fragrance that connects us to the power and strength of a sacred land in the calm and serenity.
Uluru, a symbolic monolith rising found in an arid region in the Red Center.
A smell that transports us to the heart of the island continent: Australia.
Its sweet and sparkling citrus surge evolves into drier and smokier notes, amidst the elegant hinoki wood enveloped in the sweetness and richness of Australian sandalwood.
A warm and charismatic fragrance that will take you on a journey to the heart of the land of Oz.
- 100% Pure Plant essences: Our perfumes are made exclusively with essential oils and absolutes.
- 99,9% Naturel: We use a perfume alcohol of vegetable origin, denatured with bitrex in very small quantities. Bitrex is the most bitter substance in the world, making alcohol undrinkable. It is approved by Ecocert.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free: We're also very sensitive to the welfare of our animal friends, so it's inconceivable for us to use original materials coming from them such as musc, civette and castoreum.
- 100% Gender-neutral: We believe that fragrances are linked to our emotions and personality, not to our gender.
- Top notes: Orange / Grapefruit Pink / Citrus
- Middle notes: Hinoki wood / Cedar wood / Spices
- Base Notes: Patchouli / Sandalwood
- Made in Quebec
As a luxury house of natural perfumery, Kanopé's mission is to reinvent the codes of traditional perfumery by highlighting the power and benefits of natural materials.
Kanopé represents a bridge between two worlds: a passion and love for traditional perfumery combined with a desire to offer healthier and more responsible fragrances for the well-being of both humans and the planet.
All perfumes are created and bottled by hand in their Montreal workshop.